Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday Eye Candy

I don't know if I am just getting older or if this spring really is looking up. Last spring we were mired in an exhausting (and expensive) home renovation and my father's health was tenuous. But this spring we are comfortably snuggled in our feathered nest and it is my (relatively healthy) parents who are preparing to make the exciting transition to a new home, hopefully closer to us and one level with less upkeep.

I find myself taking the time to stop and gaze at the flowering trees, breathe deeply the smell of freshly mown grass, and close my eyes to enjoy the warm rays of sunlight. It is turning out to be a truly beautiful spring.

It would be all the more beautiful if I could wear this sweetly patterned dress while enjoying nature's bounty...
May Flowers Dress
, $63.99.

No comments: