Friday, March 18, 2011

Daily Eye Candy

I stumbled upon Conroy & Wilcox yesterday, and hoo-boy, do they ever have some lovely pieces. They offer lots of beautiful and unique jewelry (including some one-of-a-kind pieces, the prices of which might make you wince), but I was particularly taken with their "Fern Collection." These instantly made me think of BlindIrishPirate's wedding; they just looked like something she would have donned while walking down the aisle as a lovely, ethereal bride.
Fern Head Pin, $250

2 comments:

blind irish pirate said...

Where do you find this stuff? Crazy girl, I like it. Hah, what's the chance you could get your mitts on one for Deadhead's wedding? I wonder if wearing the headband would automatically make you bridesmaidzilla?

KittyMarie said...

I just stumble across it:) If I had an extra $350, I would totally snatch one up for the wedding, hehe. I bet it wouldn't be too hard to make a thrifty look-a-like!