Thursday, July 21, 2011

The things I do for money love (continued again)

For the second wedding for which I created invitations, the bride knew that the ceremony room would be quite small and the reception room quite large, so she wanted two invitations to send out to guests earmarked to attend both the ceremony and reception or only the reception. She is an incredibly laid back person, so I mocked up a few designs, she picked one she liked, and a few tweaks later we had the finished product! Her colors were yellow and raspberry. The raspberry looks terribly purple on the screen, but it is actually a lovely, deep, rich color.

Ceremony and reception invitation
Reception invitation exclusively
If you have any questions about my work or would like an estimate for a project, please do not hesitate to contact me at kittymarieblogs AT gmail DOT com. My rates are reasonable and my work is fast. Freelance graphic design is not only a way for me to supplement my meager publisher's income, but also as a creative outlet personally. I would love to design something for you!

No comments: