Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Daily Eye Candy

LET IT BE KNOWN: KittyMarie does not wear shorts. She does not like shorts. Her thighs reject shorts. She owns exactly two pairs, and if you see her wearing one of those two pairs, then the sun must be scorching the earth with the fire of a thousand..umm...err...suns!

Today my friend gasped when I showed up in long pants for our lunch date, but she should have known better. These legs haven't seen UV rays in many moons (there's some kind of mixed metaphor there...).

I do own one pair of capris, which I almost consider shorts, but Husband doesn't like them for frump-related reasons, so I don't wear them as often as I used to (the things I do for love).

But, BUT! If we were in another time and another land and I was another girl, I would be all over these Lucca Couture Scallop Shorts ($49) from Urban Outfitters, because CUTE.

My abs would also look like that.
Discovered through Oh Joy!

No comments: