Monday, September 26, 2011

A groomsmaid* at a bachelorette party

Although I will be standing on my dear friend Philboy's side during his wedding this coming Saturday, his beautiful and sweet fiancee included me with her bridesmaids this weekend during her bachelorette party. We painted pottery, ate a fabulous meal, and then debauched. It was a glorious evening.
If you've never had a girl's event at a pottery painting place, I highly recommend it. Everyone gets to do their own piece, and you end up with something to remember the event by.
*Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful?* that was me singing. I cannot wait to see her in wedding regalia!
Both mommies attended the painting and eating portions of the evening (and debarked before the debauch).
Speaking of mommies, I made this for my mommy! I hope it turns out well after firing!
Eee!
Thanks to the gals for including me! Especially that hottie in the middle!

*Husband pointed out that I'm actually a groomsmatron, which I detest. I need to be ten years older and have several more chins before I will call myself a matron, thankyouverymuch.

No comments: