Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Daily Eye Candy: Sweet and Cheap

I am in love with these unique and inexpensive stencils from Stencil1. Cheaper than wallpaper, you can create interesting patterns, or just stencil one to your wall for a focal point - wonderful!

Birds on Wires, $12.99. I would love this for my own bedroom!
Moroccan Petal, $12.99. This would be wonderful in a bright kitchen or breakfast nook!
Typewriter, $10.99. Can you imagine this one adorning the walls of an office? Too cute!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not sure how you always find such interesting sites, but you share such cute things. You have great taste.

Unknown said...

Also, I meant to compliment your sweet and cheap series. Nice work.

KittyMarie said...

Thank you! The Sweet and Cheap series was my friend's challenge to me, since I was posting some really expensive items lately, haha! I will have to reveal my super secret location of all these interesting finds soon!