Monday, November 2, 2009

Friday Fashion: Shop It To Me

I know it isn't Friday. But I held off on the Friday Fashion post for a fashionably late Monday post. You see, every Monday I get an e-mail from Shop It To Me that highlights a number of items on sale from some of my favorite stores (or, they would be my favorite stores if most of them weren't more than 50 miles away...). It's a nice 9:00 a.m. respite. I ooh. I aah. I ogle. I covet. I percolate. Yes, percolate. It's better than straight black coffee.

The e-mails highlight everything from darling dresses...


Floral Swirl Dress from Nicole Miller for $185.50.

To sweet sweaters...


Cowl Neck Jacquard Tank from Nine West for $45.90.

To adorable accessories like sharp shoes...Nuncio 13 from Nine West for $49.99.

And perfect purses...
Metallic Derby Clutch from J. Crew for $39.99.

And even hellacious hats...Wool Herringbone Bucket Hat from J. Crew for $19.99.

Can hats be hellacious? Today I'm going to say yes.

1 comment:

Shop It To Me said...

Hi KittyMarie,
I'm Laura from Shop It To Me - great post and thanks so much for sharing us with your readers! We really appreciate it and are glad you are enjoying your Salemail.

We'd love to add you as a Trendsetter on our site (www.shopittome.com/trendsetters). Email us if you're interested - trendsetters@shopittome.com - we'd love to tell you more about our site and get you up and running among our favorites!
--Laura