Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Because...

Because, lately, life feels like one big pile of laundry...

Because the sun started shining, but now it's scheduled to rain until the Apocalypse...

Because my house still doesn't have a master bathroom mirror or a working garage door opener...

Because we still have a toilet sitting in our backyard...

Because I am completely out of oatmeal raisin bars...

Because my fresh coat of "Viva Pink" nail polish is chipping...

Because my alarm didn't go off this morning...

Because I don't know how to cook asparagus...

Because our cars both need oil changes, and the oil change place closed down...

Because my landscaping is nonexistent, and I have yet to purchase seeds for our garden...

Because we don't yet own a lawnmower, but the grass is beginning to look suspiciously alive...

Because The Ladybugs are back...


Because you can purchase this print for $19...

1 comment: