Thursday, March 11, 2010

Friday Fashion: Part 2

Welcome back to part two of my nail polish-inspired Friday Fashion. I hope you enjoy my little corner of insanity. Feel free to visit anytime. It's nice here. There's candy.

Today's color choice: Dominant Jeans, $13.I love the nail polish color because it reminds me of the surf and sky. The color would accent this dress perfectly - see the tiny blue dots? And I just know those ruffles would enhance some of my...err...parts that need enhancing...and camouflage the rest. The name of this dress is the best, though: Come Rain or Shine, $69.99 (hey, that even rhymes!).I had trouble resisting these shoes in light blue, but I want to stay away from getting too matchy-matchy. Complementary pieces are much better. I won't pretend I don't hear Stacey and Clinton from "What Not to Wear" remind me, "It doesn't have to match. It has to go." Blowfish Shoes, Cruise Flats, $39.


How spring-y and lovely are these? I have coveted these earrings (and/or matching pendant) for a long time. Anyone out there who wants to go ahead and purchase these for me is more than welcome. Butterfly Wing Earrings created by Simone Walsh, $66.

No comments: