Thursday, April 15, 2010

At long last...

Finally, finally, finally. "Glee" has returned. And it was a great episode. Perhaps not quite as fulfilling as I would have liked, but I blame this on the fact that we had to wait so long for the second half of the first season. But I hear the next episode, the Madonna-centric episode, Sue Sylvester does "Vogue" and all is right with the world.



This week has heralded the return of all of our favorite television shows. Since we no longer have cable (or even an antennae for the free stuff), we keep track of new episodes of our favorite few and no longer bother with the rest of the dribble (oh, how many hours I spent with glazed eyes while HGTV taught me how to renovate a kitchen or spruce up my landscaping). Here's a rundown of what's new.

"Family Guy"

"Family Guy" never fails to please. You don't want to go to the second floor of our house and see our mutual collection of posters and still-in-the-box action figures. It's kind of sad...

"House"

This isn't the new episode (I think there's a week's delay on those), but this'll do, pig.

"Big Bang Theory"

Ah, Sheldon.

"The Ricky Gervais Show"

http://www.hbo.com/the-ricky-gervais-show/episodes/1/1-episode-1/video/ep-1-karl-discusses-extra-senses

Are you aware of "The Ricky Gervais Show"? Because if you are not, you need to familiarize yourself immediately. It is on HBO, and it is hilarious. The show is excerpts from Ricky Gervais' podcast, and the excerpts are animated. Seriously funny stuff. I want to take a vacation in Karl Pilkington's head (but I do not think I would like to live there...).

No comments: