Thursday, August 5, 2010

Friday Fashion: Shelves

I've felt quite like an ant lately. Scurrying around, picking up boxes ten times my body weight (usually appropriately covered in layers of dust and dirt) here and moving them there. And then unpacking, sorting, discarding, ferreting away, building a new nest.

My parents listed their house this week. And we finally almost have their possessions completely moved out. Almost. So close. Now comes the next phase: organization. If only their decor (meaning my mother's preference) leaned away from floral curtains and light oak (that is, country) and more toward sleek, dark, and clean lines. But we all can't have my superior taste...

I suppose these wonderfully useful and contemporary bookshelves would fit a bit better in my home...hmm...

No comments: