Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Fam

On Friday my cousin and his fiancee came into town from New York. They bunked at our house and were able to visit The Entire Family over the long weekend. (But never long enough, right?)We share the most adorable grandma in the whole entire world. I would challenge anyone on that fact!

My local sistercousin and I met his fiancee several years ago at his brother's wedding, and we loved her instantly. Now, with her own wedding looming just over half a year away, she is giving me the opportunity to create their wedding invitations, and I am so excited for both of them!
We loved getting to know her better, catching up with him, and making new memories (okay, and forgetting some of those memories) together!Family resemblance? Oui? Non?It is going to be a friggin' sweet wedding, y'alls. Congratulations, you two!

No comments: