Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Fashion: Thomas Paul

There's surely no way I haven't featured Thomas Paul in a Friday Fashion before, but I don't care, because the pieces are bright and clean and contemporary, with a dash of whimsy! Love them! These are three of my favorites...I love that this rug looks like its inspiration could come from a flower garden in one's backyard or a coral reef at the bottom of the ocean. And the chocolate color will get me every time! Blossom Wool Pile Rug, $270-$1,464.I am a sucker for tree prints in any form (have you seen my guest bathroom shower curtain?). For me, trees represent strength, nature, bonds. I love their likeness, especially in this Arboretum Chestnut Pillow, $110.And finally, I totally dig the color in this lighting fixture. The abstract bird and floral print is a knock-out, too. Pierce Wall Sconce, $298.

No comments: