Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Fashion: LBD...again

I apologize. I'm going to have to revisit the LBD. I have found more. Take this journey with me, won't you?Let's revisit this theme one more time: The Power of Ruching. That should be the title of a New York Times best-selling fashion book that I'll probably never write. Or maybe I'll just change my blog header... And I adore the sweet little bow. A New You Dress, $77.99.The sweetheart neckline is adorable. The cap sleeves are the cutest. And the upper chest mesh fabric is so modest and sexy at the same time. Love! Grand Finale Dress, $67.99.This wins as today's favorite. I am bowled over by the soft, scalloped neckline, which nearly creates an off-the-shoulder look. The seaming is delicate, and the folded decoration at the waist provides an exciting and unexpected pop of color. Mystery Loves Company Dress, $189.99.