Thursday, May 5, 2011

Daily Eye Candy

Important reminder! Mother's Day is Sunday! You run right out and get a nice card and a thoughtful gift, or be sure you at least call your mommy this weekend, y'hear?

I am planning to celebrate a belated Mother's Day with my mom and mom-in-law next weekend with a day of lunch and shopping and mani-pedis. I get so tired of wracking my brain trying to think up a gift, usually just ending with a boring gift card, so I try to make these special events about memories rather than things. I hope they will enjoy the day.

Meanwhile, Father's Day will be here before you know it. Perhaps to go along with those Steak Button Thermometers, your dad or dad-in-law would like this awesome Smoker Box from Williams-Sonoma, $39.95.

2 comments:

Belisarius said...

I want those father day ideas ;) They are awesome!

KittyMarie said...

Well, then you're just going to have to become a father then. :)