Friday, October 24, 2008

Choose or Die (or whatever...)

I would like to change up my blog and make it more visually appealing, so I need your help, dear readers! Below are four quick and dirty blog headers that I created. Yes, I totally stole the images from iStock, but don't worry, when I have a final selection, I promise I will buy the actual image! For now, just ignore iStock's moniker!

In the comments section, write in your choice or tell me that everything I created is just ugly and I should just abstain from Internet blogging until the end of time. I'll leave the polls open for a good while until everyone stops caring (oh, too late you say?) or a clear winner is decided.

Number One: Cutesy!








Number Two: Mysterious!








Number Three: Tall Tales!








Number Four: A Cartoon Kitten!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I vote #4

KittyMarie said...

Dedracula's vote (via AIM): Mysterious, Cartoon, Tall Tales, Cutesy

Diosthocles said...

When you said you had a new post, I thought it was the TGIF one.

I will be honest and say I don't particularly like/dislike any of your banners. If I were to pick one though, I would also go for the fourth one.

Anonymous said...

I vote 2 or 4, probably in that order. Probably.

blind irish pirate said...

#2 or #3

Belisarius said...

I say #4, I just don't agree with the inconsequential life bit...

Angie said...

number 4... it's the most "Kitty-ish"

...Zac and Ashlie... said...

Obviously, the last one. Well, in my opinion of course.