Monday, October 13, 2008

When in doubt, turn to Consumer Reports...

I am growing increasingly fatigued over the current presidential campaign. It's on every news station, on every radio station, in every newspaper, displayed on countless front lawns, and in many personal conversations. And rightly so. But I tire of the speculation, the questions that go unanswered, the unknowns.

So, when one of my favorite Web sites (mental_floss) linked to a straightforward, unbiased breakdown of each candidate's health plan reforms from Consumer Reports, I was quite pleased. If only they could do this for every issue. I strongly recommend you visit this link and click on "See how the candidates' proposals compare":

http://www.consumerreports.org/health/insurance/health-debate/overview/health-debate-ov.htm

But, really, November 4 can't come soon enough.

No comments: