Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just so you know

Things I am currently loving:
  1. The cloudless sky and soft breeze (read: still sandal weather).
  2. The September decline in bugs.
  3. My "Viva Pink" nail polish.
  4. Flight of the Conchords and Season 4 of House on DVD (plus, the new season of House on television, beotches!).
  5. Dreams about redecoration efforts for the house for which we still have lack of news on our offer.
Things I am currently hating:
  1. Lack of news on our offer.
  2. Big, Fancy University's office toilet paper: My nether regions are delicate, people.
  3. When people say "knock, knock" before they come through a door. As opposed to actually knocking.
  4. Gum chompers.
  5. The ridiculously long walk to get a Den pop. Also, my addiction to Den pops.

No comments: