Friday, June 5, 2009

Dr. Who?

It seems either I am rapidly moving toward my imminent death, or I am taking exceptionally good care of myself and pissing off my insurance provider. This week, I visited three separate doctors.

First, at Husband's demand, I went to the urgent care for some antibiotics to finally kick my now four-week old cold. Apparently, my congestion causes me to snore quite loudly, and apparently, Husband has infinite patience and the restraint not to suffocate me with his body pillow. Next, I visited the dentist to clean and polish my pearly whites. And finally, I ended the week of appointments with a worn out health insurance card and a visit to the lady doctor for my annual violation. (Side note: My doctor has both a mustache and beard. Guess if the doctor is a man or a woman...the answer may surprise you.)

In the spirit of the reproductive system, check out this link that Husband found this morning. Below is the graphic, but you really need to visit the link and zoom in to truly enjoy the full experience. My particular favorites are: Bundling Baby, Washing Baby, and Choosing a Babysitter. I'm also pretty sure our kids are going to endure the "Bad" Calming Baby, knowing their father. I weep for our offspring.

4 comments:

Belisarius said...

I'm quite partial to how to make a child smile...I can't wait to try that.

Unknown said...

i can see the "how to entertain the baby" happening also. sometimes TV is just easier...

KittyMarie said...

Once again, God save OUR CHILDREN...

Angie said...

rest assured, kat, your children will ooze awesome. kyle will need some work, but i think you'll be just fine.