Don't take too long to think about it.
List 15 books you've read that will always stick with you.
They should be the first 15 you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.
Tag 15 friends to continue on.
1. Harry Potter (Does this count for 7?!), by J.K. Rowling
2. The Hobbitt, by J.R.R. Tolkein
3. She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb
4. 100 Years of Solitude, Gabriel Garcia Marquez
5. Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Brontë
6. Wuthering Heights, by Emily Brontë
7. The Stranger, by Albert Camus
8. In the Forests of the Night, by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
9. Fast Food Nation, by Eric Schlosser
10. Nickel and Dimed: On (Not) Getting by in America, by Barbara Ehrenreich (NOTE: This one will always stick with me, unfortunately, because it is a book I hate)
11. Night, by Elie Wiesel
12. The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, by Robert Louis Stevenson
13. Green Eggs and Ham, by Dr. Seuss (This is the first book I ever read by myself!)
14. Walden, by Henry David Thoreau
15. Bhagavad Gita
Husband, Diosthocles, Missing Link, GeorgeDubyaSJC, Philboy, BlindIrishPirate (read hers, this is where the task came from!)
and anyone else reading and should feel so compelled, please leave a comment so that I can track you to your blog and read what comes to your mind in less than 15 minutes...