Friday, August 21, 2009

In the name of all that is holy...

I am generally a discreet lady. I don't like to talk much about intimate lady issues for fear of upsetting the danglers or other discreets. But I simply must ask the question that has been haunting me since I stumbled upon this image earlier today (don't ask how I got there).

In the name of all that is holy...WHAT IN THE HELL?

Yes, they are what you think they are. I have no explanatory words (but many questions...mostly about why they were created in different colors and festive designs...plus the mechanics of the feat...oh, dear lord, the mechanics). I'm all about going green and being environmentally friendly but...oh...my head is beginning to ache...I need to go lie down for awhile...

8 comments:

blind irish pirate said...

AUUUUGH.

CHAFFAGE!!!!

KittyMarie said...

I KNOW!!! THE MECHANICS!!!

whiskey9cjo said...

But they are reusable! Just think of how much money you would save and how green you could brag about being! There's a tax credit there somewhere...I'm sure.

Belisarius said...

I don't know if green and vaginas are a good color combo...

whiskey9cjo said...

I'll have to agree with you there.

KittyMarie said...

*vomits a little in her mouth*

blind irish pirate said...

Kyle, my vag seriously wrinkled its nose at your comment.

Farking nasty.

KittyMarie said...

Your vag has a nose?! WHAT HAS MINE BEEN MISSING ALL THESE YEARS???